My Client is a leading FMCG Organisation with leading brands and due to continued growth and a re-structure of the team; there is a requirement to bring in a strong Brand Manager with an entrepreneurial spirit and can-do attitude to join the Team. This is an extremely diverse and varied role and that you must be able to work at pace; be commercial; come with ideas and get buy in from stakeholders.
The Head of Marketing – who is a diamond of Manager ( more below) – said the following- “ “Denis we really are looking for someone who is strategic in approach and have a vision; can produce some compelling decks and is close to the numbers- as this role will involve working in pricing; promos; margins and the successful candidate; needs to be the enabler for the sales Team. As you know , stakeholder engagement and being able to influence is really important in the Business and then to come with ideas and have an entrepreneurial approach- I will not hand hold this person and I want him/ her to come with ideas; solutions and thinking.”
This will be both brand and strategic led role but also commercial- it is important that you can understand rate of sale; distribution; sales v budget; SKU performance and to be able to identify opportunities.
Why this opportunity? 1. The Brands and the Business- premium leading iconic brands across a wide portfolio of categories 2. No red- tape and the ability to make an impact- this is at the heart of how my Client operates and 3. The Head of the Division and the Head of Marketing- both have a lot of energy and take real pride in the brands and their roles. The Head of Marketing is a diamond of a Manager AND the Head of the Division is- calm; personable; commercial and the successful candidate will learn a lot from both guys and you will be given both the autonomy and freedom to succeed.
- Create a clear strategy both On & Off trade wine strategy for future growth. Getting buy in from head management and identifying clear opportunities, gaps and next steps.
- Management and execution of best-in-class brand plans.
- 12-month distribution, promotion and visibility plans for on-trade & off-trade for the island of Ireland.
· Generate and track quarterly objectives for on & off trade commercial & activation teams to ensure delivery of volume and distribution targets.
- Compile monthly sales, distribution & marketing reports.
- Produce insightful quarterly & annual reviews. Build annual brand plans based off consumer and category insights.
- Roll out and management of portfolio innovation & NPD and evaluation in order to maximise growth.
- Effectively manage research, creative, event management and media agencies through on-boarding, clear briefings, feedback, reviews and updates. Track agency performances and brand results for all projects and brand campaigns.
- Be the brand guardian for the portfolio, making sure all brand designs, principles, tone of voice and activations are a true brand fit and targeting the right audiences.
- Maintaining a fluent and cooperative relationship with principals and ensuring adequate reporting and collaboration where required.
- At least 4 years’ experience in a Brand/ Trade marketing role within the FMCG industry..
- Excellent communicator and team player who is both strategic and commercial.
- Ability to interact convincingly with internal and external stakeholders and come with ideas
For more information please contact Denis Mac Sweeney on 087 977 2742 or email Denis at firstname.lastname@example.org . All applications will be treated confidentially.