My Client has some of the best brands in the FMCG marketplace and due to a recent re-structure; they are looking to recruit an ambitious National Account Manager- to join the Business. There are a number of reasons why this is a great opportunity
- An established Business: been in operation for over 30 years but a growing Business – the last couple of years has seen huge growth and they have very ambitious plans ahead to grow over the next 5 years.
- The learnings that you will gain from this position and working with the Team and the ability to make an impact both in the domestic as well as the international marketplace
- 3. The Team-The Managing Director and the Commercial Director–The Commercial Director- who is the hiring Manager- is a great guy .He has a wealth of FMCG experience and leads by example and there is a solid team in place
This will be a role on site in Munster but when restrictions do lift there could be some travel both here and possibly abroad to Europe* The successful candidate will gain invaluable exposure to a Business that is well established but growing.*
There are over 80 employees in place and there is a family feel to the organization. The people in the Business are a big sell but also the exposure in the role as you will be working on key projects; will be involved in liaising with Production; NPD as well as working externally with the Customers as well as obtaining exposure to one of their major partners. Success is measured by driving sales/ profitability and customer satisfaction.
** For this position, you must have FMCG experience– either currently working as a NAM/ KAM with 2-3 years’ experience or as a Buyer with a leading Retailer. **
· Development of key account plans for one of their key Multiple Retail customer’s as well as delivering for one of their major international customers.
· Achievement of forecast and budget Revenue targets
· Management of price promotions and other trade spend in line with Budgets for the channel.
· Delivery of sales forecast on time and accurately by sku.
· Developing and executing Joint Business Plan’s with Key Customers along with Trade Plans.
· Work in conjunction with commercial finance; NPD; logistics and trade marketing to develop promotional plans suitable to each customer while seeking to maximise profitability for the business
· Manage one or more category groups within selected customers within the multiple retail/Wholesale/Foodservice channel-
· Ability to analyse data and present solutions that deliver results.
· Initiative to learn from previous executions, and be able to adapt and optimize future plans based on these learnings
- 2-3 years’ FMCG Customer management experience as a National Account Manager or a Key Account Manager or indeed a Buyer is essential for this position.
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills are also key as well as the ability to get buy in both internally with Stakeholders and externally with Customers.
- Strong Commercial Acumen and the ability to plan and prioritize
- Analytical skills; strong Computer skills (Exposure to SAP would be advantageous)
- Flexibility to travel once restrictions are lifted and drive; resilience and Attention to Detail are also key traits for this position.
For more information please contact Denis Mac Sweeney – Associate Director in Amicus Recruitment on 087 977 2742 or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org