AMICUS RECRUITMENT has one of the best opportunities for Brand Manager within the FMCG sector! – Why? It is the company! as simple as that really! the brands; their success within the market and their success.
My Client has the most cutting edge; popular brands in the marketplace and in this role; you will obtain invaluable exposure to the sector. The brands that you will be personally responsible for are incredible ! In tandem; you will work with the Marketing Manager on a brand that disrupted the healthy confectionary market like no other and due to an acquisition of another brand within the Healthy Foods which is a global trailblazer ! you will be responsible for execution of marketing campaigns and strategy. ( These 2 Brands are incredible !! )
For this role, the key requirements are to develop sustainable brand plans focusing on promotions and visibility of the brands; keep on top of commercials; ( rate of sale for examples; working on margins;) and then partner with and influence the sales teams- – so getting buy in is key. You must be creative; commercial and come with thinking; recommendations and my client prides itself on giving their people autonomy- an entrepreneurial approach is key.
The delivery of the KPI’s (Likely to include points of distribution, cost control and growth of the brand) but a key one is very much brand awareness/ brand building.
( This will be a hybrid role from working at home and being in the office- but 2 days in the office in Dublin City Centre is a Must)
Why this role and the opportunity
A. The Channel Controller and B. the team and room for career progression. The Channel Controller who you will report too has a wealth of experience in the Business- he is calm; very personable and in his words " Denis; I am very much looking for someone who is commercial; has an entrepreneurial mindset- I will support this person but I am looking for someone who can put their own blueprint on the role; work with our Brand Owners and get buy in internally from various stakeholders in the Business- ( Category; marketing; Finance etc)"
Another real sell is the team- it is very much collaborative; they all help each other out and you will also obtain exposure to working on other brand and various projects- which is invaluable experience and gives more diversity and exposure to other activation / marketing campaigns. Plus; you will work on a new brand! and it will be very much up to you to drive the agenda and take hold of the role but there is a lot of excitement around the brand with plenty of scope for opportunities.
** For this role, you must have a strong grounding in the FMCG sector and have at least 2-3 years’ experience. **
**Quite simply; this is a golden opportunity with a great manager; team and Business!! **
- Management and execution of best-in-class brand plans.
- Development of original brand propositions for activation across the brand portfolio
- 12-month distribution, promotion and visibility plans for off-trade in ROI & NI.
- Generate and track quarterly objectives for off trade commercial & activation teams to ensure delivery of volume and distribution targets.
- Compile monthly sales, distribution & marketing reports.
- Roll out and management of portfolio innovation and evaluation of current portfolio in order to maximise growth.
- Effectively manage commercial elements of the brand with principals ensuring required profitability for the Brand portfolio.
- Liaise with National Accounts team and brand principals to establish Joint Business Plans with customers.
- Maintain a fluent and cooperative relationship with principals and ensure adequate reporting and collaboration where required.
- Take personal responsibility for the delivery the key brand principal business plans (typically volume, distribution, and budgets) against stretch targets.
- Ensure pricing strategy by brand & sku is strategically aligned across all customers and channels.
- Produce insightful quarterly & annual reviews. Build annual brand plans based off consumer and category insights.
· Retail/FMCG industry knowledge – particularly of the Irish trade (min 2-3 years).
· Previous brand / trade management experience (min 2-3 years).
· Strong Commercial acumen and interpersonal and influencing skills.
· Understand the roles & differing objectives of brand principals and distributors
· Ability to plan and prioritize is key and to work/ think at pace.
For more information please feel free to give me a call on 087 977 2742 or email me at email@example.com . All applications are treated confidentially.