Amicus have been engaged by an established medium/small sized Accountancy Practice to assist them recruit an Audit Partner. Given the nature of the practice it is envisaged the successful candidate will move into an equity position within the next 12-24 months. This represents an excellent opportunity for a salaried Partner or Director who is ready to take the next step in their career.
- Oversee the delivery of audit/accounts assignments across a portfolio of owner managed businesses, SMEs, international clients and regulated entities.
- Lead some of the larger and more complex assignments.
- Monitor profitability across your portfolio forecasting effectively
- Coach and develop staff members and encourage progression within the firm
- ACA qualification with at least 6 years' pqe
- Experience of managing a portfolio of audits
- Proven experience in new business development and client relationship management
- Experience of dealing with complex client issues
- Leadership experience at a management grade
- Experience of preparing budgets and monitoring actual time against budget
How to Apply
Amicus Search & Recruitment manage a strict data protection policy ensuring your information and all forms of communication are held in strict confidence.
For an initial conversation along with a detailed brief of the above position please contact our Accountancy & Tax Recruitment Director, Ross Wynne (email@example.com) or click apply below.
What we do
Our Accountancy & Finance recruitment division is dedicated to providing a first rate experience to our candidates with a philosophy based on delivery. We aim to provide accurate, up to date market information and guidance in order to help you approach the market to facilitate the best possible outcome. We advise accountants from part-qualified to CFO/Partner across a range of disciplines including practice and industry & commerce.