Amicus have been engaged by a dynamic and progressive professional services firm assist them recruit an IT Support and Applications Manager.
- Be the technical lead on all application improvement or changes. Contribute to new applications solution technology evaluation. Assist with all infrastructure improvements/changes and ensure that you are in a position to effectively maintain and support all infrastructure
- Address all IT maintenance & support requests/issues via IT Helpdesk
- Identify problems & their root cause, evaluate trends and anticipate the IT requirements of the Firm
- Administration of all aspects of IT environment, including client/server hardware, network infrastructure and software operating systems/platforms/applications
- Administration of all aspects of security, including firewall, anti-virus, encryption and other internal security systems.
- Proactively seek ways to engage and collaborate with all business departments on the use of technology to deliver business process improvements.
- Likely to have obtained a third level degree in computing science or information technology
- ITIL certified
- Ideally will have at least 2+ years' experience working in an IT support & change environment
- Extensive working knowledge of IT hardware including configuration support & maintenance of mobile device/PC/server/multi-function printing, network & telecom components
- Experience with software application configuration and support of Microsoft OS/databases (SQL)/data backup & recovery technologies and file & print services administration
- Working knowledge of Active Directory, server virtualization technologies, Cloud technologies (such as Azure, AWS), networking (LAN, WAN, WLAN), storage management, data security and disaster recovery planning
- Proven experience in leading application upgrades/changes/integrations, as well as new application rollouts
- Successful track record in application migrations and seamless introduction of software services to users. Specific experience with SharePoint site development and tools such as Intranet, HR applications, software for automation of tasks.
- Experience in implementing data analytics and Business Intelligence (BI) tools is also required
How to Apply
Amicus Search & Recruitment manage a strict data protection policy ensuring your information and all forms of communication are held in strict confidence.
For an initial conversation along with a detailed brief of the above position please contact our Recruitment Director, Ross Wynne, email@example.com, or click apply below.