Amicus Recruitment has an excellent opportunity for a National Account Manager with a leading FMCG Multinational for a contract role. Why this company? It’s the brands and calibre of people in place- and several of their brands are Number 1 in their own category. With offices worldwide; a lot of leading household brands ; you cannot get any bigger or better.
One of the Directors and line Managers is a massive sell- He said the following “ there is a real solid Team in place and there is a lot of innovation and exciting NPD in the pipeline- in this role it’s all about the Triple Win- Sales, profit market share- a win for the Customer, a win for the Consumer and a Win for the Business- and the National Account Managers play a vital role in the winning and losing of market share- and it's not good enough to rest on your laurels and thinking that what you did last year will suffice; you have to plan ahead ; be pro- active and be both tactical and strategic.”
This role is all about building relationships and selling in to one of their key customers ( TBC which one)- they are looking for a strong National or Key Account Manager to come in and hit the ground running- the targets are achievable ( all about market share; distribution; margin) but it is a fantastic opportunity because of the brands and the autonomy you have in the role and the exposure you will gain to the wider Business- both domestic and international.
In this role, you will be responsible for developing strong working relationships with the respective buyers; delivering market share and profits within allocated categories as well as creating and delivering the Joint Customer Business Plans.
** To be a success in this role; it is critical that you have a FMCG background and are on strong on forecasting. **
You must have strong presentation skills and demonstrate a strong understanding of the trade and equally as important are strong influencing skills ; to push back when required.
- Create & deliver JBP and LTAs
- Deliver clear promotional category plans
- Financial and volume forecasting
- Build strong relationships with a breadth of customer contacts
- Manage budget spend
- Maximise Share of Shelf, Availability & promotions
- Evaluate all promotions and update promotional strategy
- Deliver market leading in store activations
- Effectively track performance, including NPD launches and promotions
- Provide timely insight & recommendations
- Use Kantar, Dunnhumby, ACN, store visits & other data to deliver insights
Key Experience and Skills required:
- Customer management & selling skills will be essential
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent at developing Customer Relationships
- Proven delivery in different market conditions & customers
- Strong Commercial Acumen
- Analytical skills and highly numerate
For more information please contact Denis Mac Sweeney – Associate Director in Amicus Recruitment on 087 977 2742 or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org