My Client is a leading FMCG Organisation with cutting-edge brands and due to continued growth of the brands and the acquisition of another brand; there is requirement to bring in a strong Brand Manager for the team. This role will be extremely diverse and varied role and that you must be able to adapt and work at pace; commercial; come with solutions to problems.
The official purpose of this role is to : manage all aspects of trade Marketing for key brands and drive brand credibility by building/activating in priority outlets first and drive best in class execution of trade marketing plans including distribution, visibility, trade advocacy & rate of sale.
Why this role?
This will be a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious Brand Manager/ Trade Marketing Manager. The Marketing Manager said the following “ Denis this is a hybrid role- between commercial and marketing and essential the successful Brand Manager will be the Brand Guardian for the portfolio. In this role; the incoming person must be commercial-understand rate of sale; how to track sales reports ; and come up with creative marketing ideas. Stakeholder engagement and being able to plan and prioritise is key- The successful candidate will gain invaluable experience; work on some iconic brands within the Foods/Drinks sector and will be given the freedom to make the role their own.”
There are a couple of reasons why this is a great opportunity 1. The Marketing Manager and Director of the team- both supportive; open people with a wealth of experience behind them 2. The Brands; the innovation ; NPD and the exposure to the Business. 3. Room for career progression- and there are numerous examples of that.
· For this role; you must have at least 4 – 5 years Brand Marketing/ Trade marketing experience with brands- within the FMCG ( Food/Drinks) – This is a pre- requisite.
- Planning, coordination & evaluation of all promotional and visibility activity at outlet level, in line with brand plans.
· Develop strong working relationship with Trade Field Sales & Activation Teams
· Brief in quarterly objectives to trade teams to ensure delivery of brand KPIs. Track and monitor KPIs and create assets to assist with KPI execution.
- Creation & Management of POS, visibility tools, trade listings and consumer activations in trade
- Compile insightful monthly & quarterly sales & trade marketing reports, outlining progress Vs brand KPIs and Rate of Sale.
- Where necessary, successful management of trade and consumer led events, overseeing agency management.
- Co-ordinate training of trade teams in display, tastings and product information, where necessary.
- At least 4 years’ experience in a Brand/ Trade marketing role within the FMCG industry..
- Excellent communicator and team player who sets clear goals, leads by example and adopts a collaborative approach
- Ability to interact convincingly with internal and external stakeholders and decision makers
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to coach, develop and build a team to strive for excellence
For more information please contact Denis Mac Sweeney on 087 977 2742 or email Denis at email@example.com . All applications will be treated confidentially.