Amicus have been engaged by a medium sized firm of Accountants and Tax Advisors to assist them recruit a senior accountant. This role is available fully remote on a permanent basis.
- Preparation of Financial Statements for submission to Companies Registration Office.
- Responsible for range of clients in SME sector with turnover ranging from 1m to 25m turnover.
- Oversee and direct junior staff in accounts preparation.
- Preparation of Cash Flow Projections and business plans as required by clients.
- Dealing with Clients on diverse range of issues in relation to the day to day running of their businesses.
- Liaising with Tax Department in relation to preparation of Income Tax and Corporation Tax returns and ensuring timely filing of same within deadlines.
- Responsible for ensuring financial statements are filed in a timely manner with the Revenue Commissioners and Companies Registration Office.
- Maintaining and developing strong relationships with a diverse portfolio of clients.
- Familiarity with Relate Accounts Production/TaxPro/CT TaxPro/Caseware an advantage.
- Excellent communication skills and confident conversing with Clients and stakeholders, through all mediums including, video call.
- 5 Years post qualification practice experience.
- Excellent starting salary, based on experience and ability.
- Friendly culture.
- Significant prospects available for advancement within the firm based on ability and attitude.
- Work from home option (permanently)
- Flexible hours.
- Paid CPD obligations.
- Target based performance bonus
How to Apply
Amicus Search & Recruitment manage a strict data protection policy ensuring your information and all forms of communication are held in strict confidence.
For an initial conversation along with a detailed brief of the above position please contact our Accountancy & Tax Recruitment Director, Ross Wynne (firstname.lastname@example.org) or click apply below.
What we do
Our Accountancy & Finance recruitment division is dedicated to providing a first rate experience to our candidates with a philosophy based on delivery. We aim to provide accurate, up to date market information and guidance in order to help you approach the market to facilitate the best possible outcome. We advise accountants from part-qualified to CFO/Partner across a range of disciplines including practice and industry & commerce.