My Client is a leading FMCG Organisation and due to a re- structure, are now looking to recruit a Warehouse Manager to lead the team. The Hiring Manager- Head of Supply Chain and the Factory Manager are two huge selling points for this opportunity! Both Patrick and Mark have a wealth of experience working within the FMCG sector and behave and lead by example. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Warehouse Manager and it would be highly advantageous if you live in the midlands/Galway region.
Mark said “ Denis as you know we have undergone phenomenal growth in the last 4 years and have a fantastic state of the art facility here in Galway. This will be a great time for a candidate with a proven track record who can come in and put their own stamp of the role. Someone with energy; ideas, resilience is a must for this newly created position along with strong people management and project management skills/ experience- FMCG sector experience would be advantageous.” ( Someone who is comfortable with budgets/ numbers would also be advantageous)
Purpose of the role: Working within the Supply Chain function, you/ the Warehouse Manager will manage the activities associated with Goods Inwards, Stock Management, Picking, and Goods Out. The Warehouse Manager will ensure the Warehouse works at peak efficiency, through organizing, and training warehouse employees and establishing, monitoring, and managing operational goals.
Mark also said “ There will be clear KPI’s/ Targets in place and the successful candidate will be able to lean on myself and Patrick but equally, we are looking for someone who can come with ideas and tell us what to do !”
· Work with Transport to always ensure Trailer Availability.
· Goods In scheduling aligned to resource plan.
· Ensure Goods In accuracy, and POD validation process, to avoid Invoice Reconciliation issues.
· Management of Stock Management, across our manufacturing facility, to ensure maximum stock accuracy, at all times, and efficient reporting of same.
· Maintain a safe and healthy work environment by establishing, following, and enforcing standards and procedures and complying with legal regulations.
· Maintain High Hygiene standards, within the Department.
· Manage future Warehouse Capacity requirements.
· Train and manage a warehouse team to solve day-to-day operational issues and reach short- and long-term performance goals.
· Ensure Finished Goods leaving site, are in-line with customer specifications.
· Support Customs processes, to ensure audit compliance.
· Ensure production downtime is avoided, by ensuring sufficient raw materials are available, and issued to production, in advance.
· Drive Continuous Improvement across the Department, and Lead and support various projects across the manufacturing facility.
Relevant Third Level Qualification Supply Chain or related Discipline.
3+ years’ experience in a warehouse lead role managing hourly employees.
Proficient knowledge of warehouse procedure and policy.
Experience in carrying out Continuous Improvement projects, in previous roles.
IT proficiency – good knowledge of systems, to include Stock Management system, and Microsoft.
Excellent problem-solving skills and leadership qualities.
Ability to work with all levels of company staff.
For more information or indeed if you wish to apply for the role please please contact Denis Mac Sweeney on 087 977 2742 or email Denis at firstname.lastname@example.org . All applications will be treated confidentially.