VAT Compliance Lead
Amicus have been engaged by a leading FMCG multinational to assist them recruit a VAT specialist. Reporting into the Group VAT Manager this is an excellent opportunity for a qualified Tax professional to join a dynamic organisation at the forefront of their industry. The role will offer a hybrid working model and could be based out of a couple of different locations in Ireland.
- Preparation and submission of Indirect tax compliance (including VAT, GST and Excise duties) for all business units across multiple jurisdictions
- Assisting in the provision of Indirect tax advice to all business units
- Support the businesses’ objectives by ensuring that Indirect tax compliance obligations already in place are maintained to the highest standard
- Liaising with external Advisors in relation to Indirect tax compliance requirements
- Handle queries, provide advice and technical support, including training to internal and external customers with respect to Indirect tax issues
- Assistance in internal and external audits and liaising with relevant tax Authorities on ad hoc queries
- Participating in Group wide projects to ensure our Indirect tax compliance requirements are maintained as the Group expands internationally into multiple jurisdictions
- Proactively identify weaknesses in current processes relating to indirect tax matters and identifying solutions so that issues are resolved in a timely manner
- Experience in International Indirect tax reporting
- Proven track record in the provision of high value tax work
- Excellent technical skills
- Strong communication, interpersonal, analytical thinking and organisational skills
- Ability to work independently, to work under pressure and to handle several projects at once
- SAP experience an advantage
- Qualified Tax Professional (CTA | AITI)
How to Apply
Amicus Search & Recruitment manage a strict data protection policy ensuring your information and all forms of communication are held in strict confidence.
For an initial conversation along with a detailed brief of the above position please contact our Accountancy & Tax Recruitment Director, Ross Wynne firstname.lastname@example.org or click apply below.
What we do
Our Accountancy & Finance recruitment division is dedicated to providing a first rate experience to our candidates with a philosophy based on delivery. We aim to provide accurate, up to date market information and guidance in order to help you approach the market to facilitate the best possible outcome. We advise accountants from part-qualified to CFO/Partner across a range of disciplines including practice and industry & commerce.