Our client a Top 20 firm of accountants have an excellent opportunity for a business graduate looking to start their career in accountancy. The firm will support either the ACA or ACCA qualification. Offering one of the best places to train in Ireland this is a terrific opportunity. Given the profile of the firm and training provided the successful candidate will have numerous career avenues to choose from post training contract.
- Accounts preparation to trial balance
- Preparation of management accounts for review
- Assist more senior staff members with audits
- Take on greater levels of responsibility as experience develops
- Degree qualified (ideally a business/accountancy related degree)
- Strong academic background (minimum 420 leaving cert points and ideally a 2:1 or better in degree)
- Ambition to train and qualify as an accountant
- Good computer skills
- Well developed interpersonal and communication skills
How to Apply
Amicus Search & Recruitment manage a strict data protection policy ensuring your information and all forms of communication are held in strict confidence.
For an initial conversation along with a detailed brief of the above position please contact our Accountancy & Tax Recruitment Director, Ross Wynne on 01 234 3196 or click apply below.
What we do
Our Accountancy & Finance recruitment division is dedicated to providing a first rate experience to our candidates with a philosophy based on delivery. We aim to provide accurate, up to date market information and guidance in order to help you approach the market to facilitate the best possible outcome. We advise accountants from part-qualified to CFO/Partner across a range of disciplines including practice and industry & commerce.