Amicus have been engaged by a well established firm of accountants to assist them identify a high calibre graduate to train in tax. The firm has a client base which traverses many different and varied industries along with a number of high net worth individual. This is an ideal role for somebody to train in tax as the successful applicant will gain exposure across a variety of tax heads under the tutelage of an experienced Tax Manager.
- Personal Tax compliance
- Personal Tax planning
- Employment tax compliance & advisory
- VAT compliance & advisory
- Corporation Tax advisory
- Gift & Inheritance tax compliance and planning
- Ad hoc consulting assignments
- Higher level degree from a reputable institution
- A genuine interest in a career in tax
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines during busy periods
- Good communication skills both verbal and written
How to Apply
Amicus Search & Recruitment manage a strict data protection policy ensuring your information and all forms of communication are held in strict confidence.
For an initial conversation along with a detailed brief of the above position please contact our Accountancy & Tax Recruitment Director, Ross Wynne (email@example.com) or click apply below.
What we do
Our Accountancy & Finance recruitment division is dedicated to providing a first rate experience to our candidates with a philosophy based on delivery. We aim to provide accurate, up to date market information and guidance in order to help you approach the market to facilitate the best possible outcome. We advise accountants from part-qualified to CFO/Partner across a range of disciplines including practice and industry & commerce.