Our client is a Top 20 firm of Tax Professionals and Accountants. They are currently recruiting for an ambitious graduate keen to specialize their career in tax. The firm will support the successful person in completing professional tax/accounting exams.
- Tax compliance covering a variety of tax heads, including Income tax (to include CGT and CAT) Corporate Tax and VAT for a wide ranging private client portfolio.
- Researching Tax Technical issues.
- Liaising with Revenue Commissioners on clients’ behalf.
- Honours degree in accounting/business/law or related subject. (2:1 or better)
- 450+ points in leaving certificate including a H4 or better in maths.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
How to Apply
Amicus Search & Recruitment manage a strict data protection policy ensuring your information and all forms of communication are held in strict confidence.
For an initial conversation along with a detailed brief of the above position please contact our Accountancy & Tax Recruitment Director, Ross Wynne (firstname.lastname@example.org)
?What we do
Our Accountancy & Finance recruitment division is dedicated to providing a first rate experience to our candidates with a philosophy based on delivery. We aim to provide accurate, up to date market information and guidance in order to help you approach the market to facilitate the best possible outcome. We advise accountants from part-qualified to CFO/Partner across a range of disciplines including practice and industry & commerce.