Title: Tax Senior
Sector: Professional Services
Our client, is a leading accountancy and tax firm based in Dublin. They currently have an excellent opportunity for a tax senior to join the firm. Would suit a practice trained tax professional at newly qualified or semi-senior level.
- Qualified Tax Professional (AITI | CTA) or currently progressing towards completion
- Minimum 2 years' practice experience
- Good tax technical knowledge with some exposure to corporate tax ideal
- Delivering tax compliance for both corporate and personal tax clients
- Reviewing audit files from a tax perspective
- Liaising with Revenue on behalf of clients
- Researching tax technical issues
- Assisting with ad-hoc advisory projects
How to Apply
Amicus Search & Recruitment manage a strict data protection policy ensuring your information and all forms of communication are held in strict confidence.
For an initial conversation along with a detailed brief of the above position please contact our Accountancy & Tax Recruitment Director, Ross Wynne firstname.lastname@example.org or click apply below.
What we do
Our Accountancy & Finance recruitment division is dedicated to providing a first rate experience to our candidates with a philosophy based on delivery. We aim to provide accurate, up to date market information and guidance in order to help you approach the market to facilitate the best possible outcome. We advise accountants from part-qualified to CFO/Partner across a range of disciplines including practice and industry & commerce.