My Client, an Irish PLC, is a world leader in the building materials and construction sector. They currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Tax Manager to join the Group Tax Team of one of Ireland's largest and most successful companies. A pivotal role, providing leadership and expertise in Tax Reporting with an emphasis on US GAAP reporting. The opportunity to work across the organisation, interact with the global tax team and other relevant stakeholders to deliver best in class tax reporting and analysis.
- Provide technical leadership in ASC740, including management of the quarterly entries and the annual consolidated global effective tax rate
- Advise on the effects of business activities on the income tax provision
- Maintain and review the global Fin 48 liability of the Group, including advising and training local operating teams on US GAAP requirements
- Assist with monitoring and ensuring compliance with internal tax control procedures regarding Sarbanes Oxley
- Prepare quarterly memos for senior management describing all items impacting the income tax provision
- Document and support the Company’s tax positions and liaise with external auditors
- Review and supports the tax footnotes for all SEC filings
- Responsible for development of training programme on US GAAP tax reporting and implementation across the Group
- Establish and rollout out US GAAP tax reporting guidelines across the Group
- Other ad hoc projects as required
- 6+ years PQE experience
- Corporate tax industry experience preferred
- Tax and Accounting Professional qualifications required
- Experience in tax accounting in accordance with US GAAP and SEC reporting requirements and in group consolidation necessary
How to Apply
Amicus Search & Recruitment manage a strict data protection policy ensuring your information and all forms of communication are held in strict confidence.
For an initial conversation along with a detailed brief of the above position please contact our Accountancy & Tax Recruitment Director, Ross Wynne email@example.com
What we do
Our Accountancy & Finance recruitment division is dedicated to providing a first rate experience to our candidates with a philosophy based on delivery. We aim to provide accurate, up to date market information and guidance in order to help you approach the market to facilitate the best possible outcome. We advise accountants from part-qualified to CFO/Partner across a range of disciplines including practice and industry & commerce.