Amicus are delighted to have been engaged by a leading engineering / construction organisation to assist them recruit for the key role of Tax Manager. This is a newly created role arising from the continued success and growth of the company. It is likely suitable for a tax manager/senior manager from Big 4 firm seeking to make the move to industry or someone working in industry looking for a more challenging role.
About the Role
In this role, you will take responsibility for the the Irish and European tax function.
- Oversee corporate income tax return compliance
- Ensure that all tax returns are completed and filed in a timely manner
- Assisting Senior Management with various issues related to global mobility
- Assisting Senior Management with internal and external tax inquiries/tax audits as they arise
- Assisting with the preparation of local and master transfer pricing files
- Keep up to date with changes in local tax legislation
- Ad-hoc research in relation to tax issues arising
- Professional tax qualification (AITI/CTA or equivalent), ideally accounting qualified (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- PQE tax experience with Big 4 or Top 10 public accounting firm and/or multinational corporation desired
- Advanced knowledge of tax accounting, audit process, and tax law
- Excellent drafting, communication, and organisational skills
- A high level of motivation and a friendly manner to enable effective and positive engagement with colleagues, external advisors and key stakeholders
- Comfort with being self-directed and learning quickly to tackle time-sensitive tasks
- Ability to manage multiple projects and matters simultaneously
- A proven academic or professional track-record demonstrating hard work, ambition and a dedication to self-improvement and excellence
How to Apply
Amicus Search & Recruitment manage a strict data protection policy ensuring your information and all forms of communication are held in strict confidence.
For an initial conversation along with a detailed brief of the above position please contact our Accountancy & Tax Recruitment Director, Ross Wynne firstname.lastname@example.org or click apply below.
What we do
Our Accountancy & Finance recruitment division is dedicated to providing a first rate experience to our candidates with a philosophy based on delivery. We aim to provide accurate, up to date market information and guidance in order to help you approach the market to facilitate the best possible outcome. We advise accountants from part-qualified to CFO/Partner across a range of disciplines including practice and industry & commerce.