Amicus has been engaged by an online retailer that is establishing its European Operations in Dublin to assist them recruit a Tax Manager. This is a brilliant opportunity to get in on the ground floor of the companies European expansion. Please note that for this role fluent Chinese is essential.
- Identifying Irish tax issues related to new business initiatives
- Oversees VAT compliance, corporate income tax returns and other filings
- Provide tax reporting guidance based on research of transaction tax laws and regulations to ensure compliance
- Assist with internal and external tax inquiries/tax audit as they arise
- Research and analyze tax planning ideas to determine impacts for corporate income tax reporting
- Keeps up to date with changes in local accounting and tax legislation
- Special projects as needed
- Professional tax qualification (CTA/CTC)
- Professional accounting qualification an advantage (ACA/ACCA)
- Minimum 2 years PQE – industry experience an advantage
- Experience in a Big 4 is preferred
- Working knowledge of international tax matters
- Fluent Mandarin
- Strong analytical, problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills and ability to successfully prioritize workload
How to Apply
Amicus Search & Recruitment manage a strict data protection policy ensuring your information and all forms of communication are held in strict confidence.
For an initial conversation along with a detailed brief of the above position please contact our Accountancy & Tax Recruitment Director, Ross Wynne firstname.lastname@example.org or click apply below.
What we do
Our Accountancy & Finance recruitment division is dedicated to providing a first rate experience to our candidates with a philosophy based on delivery. We aim to provide accurate, up to date market information and guidance in order to help you approach the market to facilitate the best possible outcome. We advise accountants from part-qualified to CFO/Partner across a range of disciplines including practice and industry & commerce.