Our client, a medium sized firm, offering fully remote working (if desired) are hiring an experienced tax professional to join their growing tax practice. This exciting role would be suitable for a qualified tax professional with management experience. The role will involve providing a mix of tax advisory and compliance services to a varied client base across all tax heads.
Our client is a progressive, well established and rapidly growing firm of accountants and tax advisors. They provide creative tax solutions to clients operating across a diverse range of industries. They work closely across internal departments, offer excellent support to staff and emphasise a strong work/life balance.
Their remuneration packages are highly competitive and are designed to attract talented and dedicated team members. With high levels of growth in the firm, you will have an excellent chance to excel in your career by working on diverse and interesting projects with multi-disciplinary teams.
The successful candidate can work remotely and be based anywhere in Ireland.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Advise corporate clients on business structuring, mergers and acquisitions, cross border expansion, IP development and financing.
- Working on tax planning assignments for High Net Worth Individuals across all tax heads such as succession and estate planning and VAT on property.
- Engage with Revenue on client matters including on audits, enquiries and investigations.
- Work effectively as part of a multi-disciplinary team of accountants, business advisers and tax experts.
- Mentor and manage other qualified tax staff.
- CTA Qualified.
- Professional practice experience with strong tax planning exposure.
- Experience of Corporation, VAT, CAT, and Personal Tax is required.
- Comfortable working in a supporting, mentoring, and training role.
- Excellent leadership skills with a record of working effectively with a team.
- Strong technical expertise with a solution orientated focus.
How to Apply
Amicus Search & Recruitment manage a strict data protection policy ensuring your information and all forms of communication are held in strict confidence.
For an initial conversation along with a detailed brief of the above position please contact our Accountancy & Tax Recruitment Director, Ross Wynne (firstname.lastname@example.org) or click apply below.
What we do
Our Accountancy & Finance recruitment division is dedicated to providing a first rate experience to our candidates with a philosophy based on delivery. We aim to provide accurate, up to date market information and guidance in order to help you approach the market to facilitate the best possible outcome. We advise accountants from part-qualified to CFO/Partner across a range of disciplines including practice and industry & commerce.