Amicus have been engaged by an established small/medium sized Dublin firm to assist them recruit a tax lead. With an ability to develop the firms tax offering this role is ideally suited to a tax professional who wants to put their own stamp on a position.
- Managing the compliance requirements of a broad portfolio of clients
- Responsible for delivering corporation tax and income tax compliance services
- Full responsibility for client communications
- Planning of tax compliance timetable and liaising closely with clients and audit teams where appropriate
- Liaising with Revenue on clients' behalf
- Interpreting legislation and identifying precedent in preparing tax returns
- Ad-hoc input in compliance and advisory matters relating to all other tax heads including VAT, PAYE/PRSI, Capital Gains Tax, CAT, Stamp Duty, etc.
- At least 3 years experience in a professional tax environment
- Member of the Irish Taxation Institute. An accountancy qualification is an advantage but not essential
- Good attention to detail
- Well developed communication skills, both verbal and written
How to Apply
Amicus Search & Recruitment manage a strict data protection policy ensuring your information and all forms of communication are held in strict confidence.
For an initial conversation along with a detailed brief of the above position please contact our Accountancy & Tax Recruitment Director, Ross Wynne firstname.lastname@example.org or click apply below.
What we do
Our Accountancy & Finance recruitment division is dedicated to providing a first rate experience to our candidates with a philosophy based on delivery. We aim to provide accurate, up to date market information and guidance in order to help you approach the market to facilitate the best possible outcome. We advise accountants from part-qualified to CFO/Partner across a range of disciplines including practice and industry & commerce.