Company: International Accountancy Firm
- Top of the market Remuneration
- Ability to refine tax knowledge
- Excellent career progression prospects
- Heavily involved in various Tax Consulting assignments
- Mentor and develop junior staff, including staff appraisals
- Large involvement in firm business development initiatives
- Develop excellent client relationships and identify opportunities for cross selling
- Liaise with other business lines and develop strong inter departmental synergies
- Qualified accountant (ACA | ACCA) and Tax Professional (AITI | CTA)
- Superior tax technical skills
- A strong background in Tax Consulting from a large firm highly desirable
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- First rate communication and presentation skills
How to Apply
Amicus Search & Recruitment manage a strict data protection policy ensuring your information and all forms of communication are held in strict confidence.
For an initial conversation along with a detailed brief of the above position please contact our Accountancy & Tax Recruitment Director, Ross Wynne email@example.com click apply below.
What we do
Our Accountancy & Finance recruitment division is dedicated to providing a first rate experience to our candidates with a philosophy based on delivery. We aim to provide accurate, up to date market information and guidance in order to help you approach the market to facilitate the best possible outcome. We advise accountants from part-qualified to CFO/Partner across a range of disciplines including practice and industry & commerce.