Client: South Dublin based Practice
Amicus have been engaged by an established Southside based Practice who seek to attract a talented Tax Director to head up their tax function. This is initially a stand alone role with support provided from the wider business. Given the nature of the opportunity this may suit an experienced Senior Manager or Director seeking a role with greater responsibility and a new challenge.
- Manage an allocated portfolio of clients to ensure all jobs are completed in a timely fashion
- Prepare reports and advise on complex tax structures
- Liaising with clients to discuss and resolve tax issues as they arise
- Identify and market additional service offerings to clients
- Supervising the preparation and submission of personal tax returns
- Coaching, training and developing staff at all levels
- Manager billing, collections and recoverability
- Qualified in tax (CTC, CTA)
- Good technical knowledge of tax legislation
- Commercially focused
- Strong leadership skills with an ability to work on a standalone basis
How to Apply
Amicus Search & Recruitment manage a strict data protection policy ensuring your information and all forms of communication are held in strict confidence.
For an initial conversation along with a detailed brief of the above position please contact our Accountancy & Tax Recruitment Director, Ross Wynne email@example.com or click apply below.
What we do
Our Accountancy & Finance recruitment division is dedicated to providing a first rate experience to our candidates with a philosophy based on delivery. We aim to provide accurate, up to date market information and guidance in order to help you approach the market to facilitate the best possible outcome. We advise accountants from part-qualified to CFO/Partner across a range of disciplines including practice and industry & commerce.