A leading multinational in the construction sector has engaged Amicus to assist them recruit a high calibre tax accountant. The successful individual will join a team of 5 based in South Dublin. The role whilst involving global mobility tax exposure will cover a variety of tax heads including corporate tax and transfer pricing. The ideal candidate will be in or around a newly qualified level having trained with a top 10 practice.
- Assisting the tax manager with the coordination and running of international assignments.
- Have responsibility for the day to day operations of the Mobility program, including support for queries from assignees and other stakeholders providing best practice advice on assignment management or relocation matters.
- Working with the tax manager on the tax compliance of international assignments and tax planning for overseas projects
- Assisting and co-ordinating with international payroll teams globally in the implementation of assignee compensation, shadow payroll, year-end compliance and PAYE exclusion orders.
- Support ad hoc compensation and benefits projects from a mobility perspective.
- Assisting with the compliance from an individual tax, immigration and corporate risk perspective for mobile population employee base and the group companies involved.
- Assessing potential Employment Tax, Corporation Tax, and VAT issues of project work in various global jurisdictions
- Ensure the payroll process for assignees runs smoothly.
- Newly qualified accountant, or part qualified – (ACA, ACCA, CTA)
- Ideally large practice training
- Good exposure to tax
- Global mobility experience beneficial but not essential