Amicus have been engaged by an International Insurance Company to assist them recruit a recently qualified Tax Senior. This is a 12 month maternity cover contract and will report into the local Head of Tax. The position will involve providing a mix of tax advice and compliance across Corporate Tax, Transfer Pricing and VAT and represents an ideal first role for somebody looking to make the move from practice to industry.
- Prepare and/or review tax computations for a number of entities within the group
- Provide VAT advice and review bi-monthly VAT returns with Finance team
- Prepare Transfer Pricing documentation and review inter-group pricing strategies
- Review tax clauses in legal agreements and contracts
- Provide advice on ad-hoc global insurance premium tax queries as required
- Liaise with IT regarding systems adjustments required for any changes to tax legislation/rates
- Qualified Tax Professional (CTA | CTC) and/or (ACA | ACCA)
- Training completed in a Big 4/Top 10 firm a distinct advantage
- A legal background would be an advantage for review of legal agreements from a tax perspective
- Insurance and/or Financial Services tax experience highly desirable
- Comfortable working across both tax compliance and tax consultancy
How to Apply
Amicus Search & Recruitment manage a strict data protection policy ensuring your information and all forms of communication are held in strict confidence.
For an initial conversation along with a detailed brief of the above position please contact our Accountancy & Tax Recruitment Director, Ross Wynne email@example.com or click apply below.
What we do
Our Accountancy & Finance recruitment division is dedicated to providing a first rate experience to our candidates with a philosophy based on delivery. We aim to provide accurate, up to date market information and guidance in order to help you approach the market to facilitate the best possible outcome. We advise accountants from part-qualified to CFO/Partner across a range of disciplines including practice and industry & commerce.