AMICUS RECRUITMENT a leading FMCG Organisation with a iconic brand portfolio has a fantastic opportunity for for a Customer focused; Supply Chain Executive/ Associate professional – Why is it such a fantastic opportunity? It is the team; their brands; their success within the market and due to continued growth; they are looking to recruit a Supply Chain Executive to work as part of an engaged successful team ( The Hiring Manager is a big sell ! a great guy who will support you but will expect you to run with the role/ make it your own- and the Team Members are very supportive to one another) It is a very busy role; can come with pressure but the Team all row in together.
In this role, you will have responsibility for approximately 25 brands- some require more attention than others. Forecasting plays a part but issues always arise- be it documentation for Brexit; extended lead times and you will play that viral cog in the wheel between working with your key Suppliers- who are based all over the world and keeping the sales guys informed on any changes; delays; stock issues- For this role, 1-3 years supply chain experience would be highly desirable and ideally within the FMCG Sector.. Attention to detail as the role will involve focusing on data and keeping calm under pressure are important Traits as well as strong interpersonal skills. It is a fast-paced role but you will obtain invaluable experience !! Salary is from 35,000- 40,000 plus package and the role will be a hybrid role between being based in the office/ working from home. The Team are a huge sell- they all help each other out.
Why this opportunity?
This is an excellent opportunity for a couple of reasons. 1. The Brands- are always in demand and you will never have a dull moment- so if you are looking for a challenge this is it ! 2. The exposure to various channels and Suppliers- Soft Drinks; Alcohol; Healthy Foods; Beauty Brands – who are based worldwide – that brings challenges but also brings invaluable learning ! 3. The Manager and the Team- The Manager is very personable- he has been there 8 years -and they have a collaborative approach on the Team where everyone helps each other out and they never leave each other isolated- I was fortunate to place the Head of Supply Chain and she leads by example.
• Generating, reviewing and maintaining purchase plans for the various Suppliers.
• Building strong working relationships with the Brand principal’s supply chain teams
• Managing and running various supply planning reports
• Presenting supply plans to various internal and external stakeholders within the business when required
• Supporting the other supply chain functions and cross functional colleagues when required
• Engaging in ad-hoc tasks and analysis when required
• Building strong working relationships with the logistics team and the various external partners ( i.e shipping agents; logistics; Transport )
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Demand/Supply planning experience required preferably in FMCG or another fast-paced environment
• Experience using SAP/Oracle/Navision demand planning & ERP systems would be advantageous
• Highly proficient in Excel and excellent verbal and written communication skills are a must
For more information please contact Denis Mac Sweeney on 087 977 2742 or email Denis at email@example.com . All applications will be treated confidentially.