Amicus Recruitment have been engaged by a leading, full service, Dublin Law firm to bring to market a Senior Associate role, within the tax department. The firm provides services to high profile companies, financial institutions and government bodies in relation to complex legal and tax transactions. The firm offers a fully integrated tax service providing both advisory and compliance services to their clients. The experienced team is made up of lawyers, chartered accountants and tax advisors. The firm has a collegiate environment and team members have direct access to Partners. This role will suit a senior associate/associate from a large legal firm tax department or senior manager/director from an accountancy practice background.
- corporate reorganisation, restructurings and inward investment into Ireland;
- mergers, demergers, acquisitions, disposals, public offerings and corporate finance generally;
- private equity transactions from initial investment to exit;
- property transactions;
- share based remuneration schemes;
- employment taxation;
- VAT and indirect taxes;
- stamp duty;
- tax disputes;
- 3 to 5 years PQE as a Tax Consultant / Tax Lawyer, with relevant experience from an Irish law firm or accountancy practice.
- Strong academic background in tax, law, accountancy, or a related discipline.
- Experience working on tax technical matters, planning, and structuring relevant to some of the
- business transactions described above, ideally gained in private practice.
- Excellent analytical and written and verbal communication skills.
- Hard working with enthusiasm for learning and development.
- Excellent remuneration and benefits package
- Strong career progression opportunities
- Enviable client base
- Friendly and informal working atmosphere
- Flexible/hybrid working arrangements
How to Apply
Amicus Search & Recruitment manage a strict data protection policy ensuring your information and all forms of communication are held in strict confidence.
For an initial conversation along with a detailed brief of the above position please contact our Accountancy & Tax Recruitment Director, Ross Wynne email@example.com or click apply below.
What we do
Our Accountancy & Finance recruitment division is dedicated to providing a first rate experience to our candidates with a philosophy based on delivery. We aim to provide accurate, up to date market information and guidance in order to help you approach the market to facilitate the best possible outcome. We advise accountants from part-qualified to CFO/Partner across a range of disciplines including practice and industry & commerce.