Amicus have been engaged by a global manufacturing company to assist them recruit a Senior Tax Analyst. Reporting into the International Tax Strategy Senior Manager this role will will involve a mix of international and local tax advisory, tax compliance and project work. This is an ideal role for a recently qualified tax professional to make the first move out of practice.
- Oversee UK corporate tax returns prepared by third party service providers
- Assist in the preparation of Irish Corporate tax returns
- Monitor submission of corporate tax returns for designated EMEA countries
- Assist in gathering information in response to queries and requests from Tax Authorities
- Assist with the analysis of Merger and Acquisition projects, Reorganizations, and Legal Entity Simplification efforts as necessary
- Liaise with business operations to understand their business and potential impact of changes to the tax position of the organisation
- Monitor changes in tax legislation and international developments and analyse tax risk and opportunities for the Company and take required actions
- Qualified Tax Professional (CTA | CTC) and/or (ACA | ACCA)
- Training completed in a Big 4/Top 10 firm a distinct advantage
- Good knowledge of Corporate Income Taxation
- Highly developed analytical skills for problem solving
- An ability to communicate technical concepts to both technical and a non-technical audience
How to Apply
Amicus Search & Recruitment manage a strict data protection policy ensuring your information and all forms of communication are held in strict confidence.
For an initial conversation along with a detailed brief of the above position please contact our Accountancy & Tax Recruitment Director, Ross Wynne firstname.lastname@example.org or click apply below.
What we do
Our Accountancy & Finance recruitment division is dedicated to providing a first rate experience to our candidates with a philosophy based on delivery. We aim to provide accurate, up to date market information and guidance in order to help you approach the market to facilitate the best possible outcome. We advise accountants from part-qualified to CFO/Partner across a range of disciplines including practice and industry & commerce.