AMICUS RECRUITMENT has one of the best opportunities in the marketplace within sales and within the FMCG sector! Why? It is the company! as simple as that really! the brands; their success within the market and their success- quite simply; it is unrivalled and due to a move; they are now looking for a driven ; outgoing Beer Specialist to join the Team.
My Client has the most cutting edge; popular brands in the marketplace and in this role; you will obtain invaluable exposure to the sector- Trust me you cannot get any better ! . Anyone who has worked for my client has really enjoyed if they can handle the pace of how they operate! their brands are on trend; but they have to be on the “pulse” of everything that is happening. ** For this position; you must have at least 1-2 years sales experience; and ideally Beer Knowledge is a plus**
Whilst it is an exciting place to work- very fast paced- it is extremely demanding but what I really like about the company and culture is the collaborative approach- my client’s culture demands a lot of people but they all row in together and you will gain invaluable commercial exposure. As a result; they have without question some of the best people within the FMCG sector working for them ! and within the on-trade; they have long established relationships with all the key Accounts ( Louis Fitz; Press Up etc)
Another sell to this position; is the Regional Sales Manager–he is an easy going guy who has progressed through the company- He will give you a lot of autonomy- and you will be given support but at the same time a lot of freedom. There are team 8 Developers around the country and they all work well together; they meet up once a month and within the role; there is a good social aspect to it as well !
Requirements: The ideal candidate will be expected to demonstrate good negotiation and presentation skills along with a proven sales record and knowledge of the licensed trade. They should have a strong customer focus and be able to maintain a high level of productivity in all aspects of the role. Candidates must be eligible to drive in the Island of Ireland and have a full clean drivers’ licence. Beer knowledge is a plus
Hours of Work: Your working hours will be 40 hours per week. However, the nature of the role makes considerable demand upon the time of its employees, who are expected to be reasonably available to work outside normal working hours.
Due to the nature of this role, nationwide travel will be required.
- Actively market & promote the draught portfolio within the licenced trade.
- Achievement of value and volume targets
- Execute promotions & visibility within the trade
- Any other duties and responsibilities which management deem appropriate from time to time
- Must adhere to all company policies and procedures.
- Must maintain high standards of appearance, behaviour and discipline.
- Adhere to performance appraisal procedures
- Key relationships with Business Developers, On-Trade Sales Manager, Head of On-Trade and the brand & marketing team.
- Strong teamwork focus, ensure full liaison with other team members and departments.
- Strong communications with outlet owners, managers and staff
Salary: Excellent remuneration package
For more information please contact Denis Mac Sweeney on 087 977 2742 or email Denis at firstname.lastname@example.org . All applications will be treated confidentially.