AMICUS RECRUITMENT has a great opportunity for an ambitious Sales Developer to join a leading FMCG Company-Why? It is the company! as simple as that really! the brands; their success within the market and their success- quite simply; it is unrivalled and due to a move; they are now looking for a driven; outgoing Sales Developer to join the Team.
My client has the most cutting edge; popular brands in the marketplace and in this role; you will obtain invaluable exposure to the sector- Trust me you cannot get any better! They operate at real pace their brands are on trend and they operate across a number of categories- and have premium brands in each one- and crucially if successful there is room for career progression.
Another major sell to the position is the Team. The Business Development Manager is a great guy- been with the company for over 14 years- he knows the Business/ the off- Trade and the Munster region inside out and you will work closely with the 3 other Sales Developers. Success is based on Distribution and displays of brands. Salary is at €25/26,000 plus Company Van; Bonus; Lunch allowance.
· Completion of pre-determined account visits as per the daily Journey Plan.
· Service Dunnes Stores/ Tesco and Circle K stores merchandising these to a high standard.
· Work closely with, and reporting to, the Business Developer in the region to drive visibility and sales.
· Completion of designated additional retail, convenience and forecourt store account visits.
· Complete all operational and auditing systems through an iPad device.
· Build strong relationships with store managers and take ownership of accounts.
· Implement distribution agreements that have been agreed at head office level or by the area Business Developer.
· Introduce new products not previously listed.
· Maximise facings for all brands.
· Placement and management of coolers and stands.
· Placement of Point-of-Sale materials and displays in accounts.
· Highlight brand awareness.
· Implement planograms and cooler relays when required.
· Report competitor activity deemed relevant.
· Achievement of pre-determined quarterly objectives and KPIs.
· Any other duties and responsibilities which management deem appropriate from time to time.
· Ability to engage in clear and respectful communication with colleagues and customers.
· Strong customer and teamwork focus
· The ability to work well in a fast-paced environment is a must.
· Full, clean driving licence and eligibility to drive In the Ireland of Ireland is essential
· Adhere to all company standards.
· Maintain a neat and tidy appearance.
· Flexibility in your hours of work as required.
· Partake and engage in Red Bull training periodically.
For more information please contact Denis Mac Sweeney on 087 977 2742 or email Denis at firstname.lastname@example.org . All applications will be treated confidentially.