Insolvency Solicitor 1 – 3 PQE | New Role
Amicus Top Job
My client are seeking a solicitor with between 1 – 3 years’ experience to join their restructuring and insolvency team. I have recruited for this team previously and the partner is well regarded both as a market leader and within the firm as an excellent department head.
This is a collegiate, well run team where lawyers manage a balanced workload in a supportive and mature atmosphere. This successful applicant will advise on both contentious and non-contentious issues such as the following:
- Restructuring negotiation and implementation, including schemes of arrangement (both informal and formal Court based schemes) taking formal enforcement action on behalf of secured creditors;
- Advising directors and other stakeholders of financially distressed companies on insolvency risk, corporate recovery/ rescue options and directors’ duties
- Advising equity investors and acquisition parties investing in distressed companies and businesses
- Advising insolvency practitioner office-holders and other stakeholders on all aspects of receiverships, liquidations and examinerships
- Providing advice in relation to solvent group re-organisations and simplifications by way of members’ voluntary winding up or otherwise insolvency investigations, litigation and dispute resolution;
- Advising on all aspects of receivership
- Advising financial institutions and individual debtors in relation to personal insolvency issues including the three new out of court debt solutions provided for in the Personal Insolvency Act 2012
- Assisting overseas insolvency office-holders and trustees to obtain relief from the Irish courts
- Advising liquidators in relation to insolvency procedures in a variety of commercial settings
This is a highly attractive role offering a strong balance between reward and work life balance in a hybrid employment environment. I have met the partner who is approachable, easy to build a rapport with and focused on finding a good fit for this role.
This department supports further learning and are keen to identify individuals with a desire to learn and fine tune their legal advisory skills.