Professional Support Lawyer (PSL) – Corporate Law
This hugely attractive new role (20th May 2022) offers an experienced corporate lawyer a change of pace in terms of the nature and scope of their role, with a greater focus on information sharing, communication, training and team building.
You will be a corporate solicitor with 5 or more years experience, you will have strong written and verbal communication skills and you will be a good relationship builder.
I have recruited extensively for this department and know the partners well. It is a settled and collegiate team with good internal rapport, high flexibility around working from home and a commitment to efficiency and excellence.
This position is being offered on either a full or part time basis.
- Provide high quality technical legal input into the preparation and update of precedents and templates
- Assist in the drafting of memoranda, commentaries and client briefings, articles and marketing material
- Advise the firm on pertinent market developments and support and advise the corporate team on research projects
- Monitor laws and regulations of significance to the departments advisory activities
- Manage and maintain a know how database in relation to procedures and client service provisions
- Organise and run internal technical training for staff at all levels
- Assist the department in relation to client seminars and general business development activity
- Contribute actively to promote best practice within the department
- Develop strong internal relationships with partners and solicitors to identify areas of development and improvement
If you are considering a change within your career and would like to have a no obligation about the nature of a professional support role get in touch for further information.