Amicus have been engaged by a progressive medium sized firm, based in North Dublin, to assist them recruit a payroll specialist. It is an exciting time to join the firm as they are growing and introducing new initiatives internally. The firm provides a range of services across audit, accountancy, tax and advisory to a diverse client base. Standard hours will be 08:30 – 17:00. The key function of this role will be providing payroll services to a portfolio of clients.
- Performing weekly and monthly payrolls for a portfolio of clients
- Provide Information and answering employee questions about payroll related matters.
- Accounting Technician Qualified or IPASS
- A minimum of 3 years' experience
- Excellent organisational and planning capabilities
- Comfortable client facing
- Competitive salary, DOE
- Car Parking
- Coverage of professional subscriptions
- Social and Team building events
How to Apply
Amicus Search & Recruitment manage a strict data protection policy ensuring your information and all forms of communication are held in strict confidence.
For an initial conversation along with a detailed brief of the above position please contact our Accountancy & Tax Recruitment Director, Ross Wynne email@example.com or click apply below.
???????What we do
Our Accountancy & Finance recruitment division is dedicated to providing a first rate experience to our candidates with a philosophy based on delivery. We aim to provide accurate, up to date market information and guidance in order to help you approach the market to facilitate the best possible outcome. We advise accountants from part-qualified to CFO/Partner across a range of disciplines including practice and industry & commerce.