Title: Payroll Specialist
Sector: Professional Services
Location: South Dublin City
Amicus have been engaged by a Professional Services firm to assist them identify an experienced Payroll practitioner.
- Processing Monthly, Bi Weekly and Weekly Payroll for clients.
- Dealing with all payroll queries
- Checking revenue monthly submissions with Payroll to make sure P30 amounts match
- Dealing with Pension, Medical Insurance and Tax Saver schemes
- 3+ years' relevant payroll experience
- Ideally I PASS Qualified
- Knowledge of processing payroll with current Covid schemes
How to Apply
Amicus Search & Recruitment manage a strict data protection policy ensuring your information and all forms of communication are held in strict confidence.
For an initial conversation along with a detailed brief of the above position please contact our Accountancy & Tax Recruitment Director, Ross Wynne, email@example.com, or click apply below.
What we do
Our Accountancy & Finance recruitment division is dedicated to providing a first rate experience to our candidates with a philosophy based on delivery. We aim to provide accurate, up to date market information and guidance in order to help you approach the market to facilitate the best possible outcome. We advise accountants from part-qualified to CFO/Partner across a range of disciplines including practice and industry & commerce.