Title: Payroll Manager
Location: Dublin City
Amicus have been engaged by a well known Irish company to assist them recruit a Group Payroll Manager based in their Head Office in Dublin City Centre. Reporting into the CFO the Payroll Manager will be responsible for Irish and UK payroll and staff benefits.
- Administering payroll and staff benefits in both UK and ROI environments
- Provide clear analysis to management
- Negotiate with benefit providers to secure best value for both the company and employees
- IPASS qualified or equivalent
- Comprehensive understanding of the rules surrounding PAYE, PRSI/NI, USC and pension administration in the UK and ROI
- Experience of dealing with situations where staff perform a large part of their duties while working in more than one jurisdiction
- Good understanding of the cost and value of ancillary benefits such as company cars, pensions, health insurance and income continuance across ROI and the UK
- Ideally experienced in using Sage/Micropay payroll systems
- Excellent knowledge of auditing companies in industry
How to Apply
Amicus Search & Recruitment manage a strict data protection policy ensuring your information and all forms of communication are held in strict confidence.
For an initial conversation along with a detailed brief of the above position please contact our Accountancy & Tax Recruitment Director, Ross Wynne firstname.lastname@example.org or click apply below.
What we do
Our Accountancy & Finance recruitment division is dedicated to providing a first rate experience to our candidates with a philosophy based on delivery. We aim to provide accurate, up to date market information and guidance in order to help you approach the market to facilitate the best possible outcome. We advise accountants from part-qualified to CFO/Partner across a range of disciplines including practice and industry & commerce.