Our client is a progressive North Dublin accountancy practice with 4 Partners. The firm has engaged Amicus to assist them recruit a part qualified accountant. As the firm has ambitious plans it is an ideal time for a part qualified accountant to join a growing firm where you will gain excellent training and support in completing your professional accounting exams.
- Assist with Accounts preparation
- Prepare financial statements and audit exempt working papers
- Provide on the job training
- Complete accounts files; bring assignments to completion
- Book-keeping on behalf of clients.
- Operating software packages to record and retrieve information using Sage 50 and excel.
- Preparation and submission of VAT and RCT returns.
- Part qualifies ACCA, ACA, or CPA qualification
- Currently working in a practice environment
- 1-2 years accounts preparation experience.
- Ability to provide guidance and training to others
- Commitment to professional and client service excellence
- Sound computer literacy; MS Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Good knowledge of FRS 102
- Knowledge of CaseWare would be an advantage.
- Competitive Salary
- Professional Subscriptions paid
- Study Support
- Car Parking
- Social and Team building events
How to Apply
Amicus Search & Recruitment manage a strict data protection policy ensuring your information and all forms of communication are held in strict confidence.
For an initial conversation along with a detailed brief of the above position please contact our Accountancy & Tax Recruitment Director, Ross Wynne (firstname.lastname@example.org) or click apply below.
What we do
Our Accountancy & Finance recruitment division is dedicated to providing a first rate experience to our candidates with a philosophy based on delivery. We aim to provide accurate, up to date market information and guidance in order to help you approach the market to facilitate the best possible outcome. We advise accountants from part-qualified to CFO/Partner across a range of disciplines including practice and industry & commerce.