My Client is a market leader within the Beauty and Retail marketplace and due to incredible growth over the last 2 years; are now looking for an Ecommerce Marketing Manager to join the Business. How can their success be measured? One product was sold every 2 minutes in 2020; She started off with 2 people in the Business in 2018 and they now have a Team of 15 employees in Head Office and experienced an increase of over 300% last year in sales as they continue to grow in both the domestic and international marketplace.
The CEO is quite simply; an Inspirational leader- Her Brand has been the most disruptive in the market that has taken the Beauty Category by storm! She is not afraid to take risks; work hard and puts her team first. ** Being a leader; being creative; being determined is important but a collaborative approach is also key as it Is part of their culture** As well as the CEO; the Commercial Manager – who will partner closely with- is also another draw to this role- she is very passionate about the Business and extremely personable too. The Marketing Team consists of a Team of Marketing Executives; Digital Designer and E- Commerce Manager- a very strong enthusiastic Team.
The Role and why it has arisen; what is expected
The CEO is completely stretched and said the following “Denis the Team is great- they are ambitious; still growing in their respective careers but I am really looking for strong; personable Marketing Manager who is an ECommerce Specialist- who can take the weight off my shoulders- lead the team; encourage them; generate ideas; lead the execution of the various projects/ campaigns. He/ She must be able to work and think at pace as this is a very full on fast paced role but for someone with a passion for the industry they should relish the challenge of it ! "
· Work with PR and Media agencies and brief them to produce insight led campaigns that deliver clear and coherent messages driving reputation and profitability.
· Generate consumer insights with the Marketing Team to win new consumers, whilst shaping ATL; BTL and Digital /ECommerce strategies.
· Focus on the execution of marketing campaigns and projects whilst leading the Team and partner closely with the Commercial Manager.
· Act as an entrepreneur, be creative and innovative, and ensure the Group seizes all relevant opportunities to strengthen the brand while preserving its brand presence to ensure they stay head in the category.
· Be a leader ! Manage the Marketing and ECommerce Team to build an advertising/ Ecommerce plan in line with the Group strategy that addresses specific issues and opportunities with the right messages, that drive awareness and brand image – both here and in the international marketplace
· Partner closely with the E-Commerce Manager in developing their Ecommerce assets and develop an understanding of the evolving digital & social consumer behavior and contribute to effective means of digital engagement across all areas of the business
· Excellent communicator and team player who sets clear goals, leads by example and adopts a collaborative approach
· Ability to interact convincingly with internal and external stakeholders and decision makers
· Strong leadership skills with the ability to coach, develop and build a team to strive for excellence- bring enthusiasm; energy and take ownership whilst working in a collaborative culture.
· Deliver on the Marketing plan that tie in with the Group’s overall objectives.
· At least 4 years’ Marketing experience within the FMCG/ Retail/ Beauty Category.
· ECommerce experience would be a distinct advantage
· Ability to sell, influence and build strong working relationships.
· International experience within the Beauty/ Retail sector would be advantageous.
Should this position be of interest to you, please forward your CV to Denis Mac Sweeney at firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively give Denis a call on 087 977 2742