My Client is a leading FMCG Organisation and due to continued growth, they are now looking for a Marketing Executive to join the Team. This is very much a 360 Marketing role that will focus on developing best-in-class marketing and communications which will support the growth of the company’s brands in Ireland and the UK.
For this role, The ideal candidate should have strong project management skills, impeccable attention to detail, a creative mindset, a good knowledge of digital marketing and a flexible high energy attitude.
So why this opportunity?
Aside from the above, you will be a key member of the marketing team. There are a number of reasons why this is a great opportunity. 1. The Brands and growth of the Business- aside from 2020, my client has grown on average by 10-15% every year 2. The Business- a small tight knit Team- led by 2 fantastic Managing Directors who lead by example and 3. The Hiring Manager/ Marketing Manager- Orla is fantastic! – very personable; proven FMCG Marketing background and will be an inspiring mentor- Orla is a massive sell for the successful candidate !
Orla joined 18 months ago and she said “Denis I am really enjoying the role. The Managing Directors are investing in marketing – this is a very diverse role that will incorporate marketing campaigns; social media and success is measured on the delivery of certain projects- The people in the Business are a big sell and you will get to working with some really strong stakeholders- everyone in the Business is very approachable. There is very little red- tape and I would like this person to challenge me , come with ideas and I am more than happy to hand over some interesting projects to him / her. Our Brands are in growth; gaining market share and we have some exciting NPD in the pipeline.”
Orla, the brands; the growth of the Business makes this a fantastic opportunity! ( It would be advantageous if you have 1- 2 years Marketing experience within the FMCG/ Retail Sector)
- Support the Marketing Manager in the delivery of Marketing plans in Foodservice and retail.
- Coordinate and manage the production of marketing collateral – including POS, Ads, PowerPoint presentations, packaging etc.
- Assist with the production of marketing content such as product photography and videography, liaising with external agencies when required
- Identify and deliver trade marketing support
- Support the sales team with marketing requests
- Event management – Support and attend industry trade shows
Must have third level qualification in Marketing or related field.
- Must have 2+ years experience in a similar role.
- FMCG background would be preferable.
- Excellent attention to detail and a Capacity to work to on own initiative.
- Excellent organisational and project management skills.
For more information please contact Denis Mac Sweeney on 087 977 2742 or email Denis at email@example.com . All applications will be treated confidentially.