Litigation Solicitor NQ – 2 PQE (New Role)
If you are newly or recently qualified with a rotation or post qualified experience in litigation, a new role has come to market offering a broad range of responsibilities with scope to advance your skillset and career as a lawyer rapidly.
This department rewards well, offers flexible working (work from home) and has a settled and friendly environment with accessible partners and excellent support structures.
The role will involve the following key responsibilities which include:
- Managing litigation caseload in all courts with an emphasis on the superior courts to include drafting pleadings, liaising with counsel (where applicable) and management of case files to conclusion.
- Working with senior department members on a variety of litigation matters.
- Interpreting, analysing and advising clients on relevant case law and legislation.
- Management of the client relationship.
- Advising clients on ADR options, and participating in mediations and arbitrations.
- Advising clients on how to resolve disputes effectively.
You will be eager to learn and be well equipped to work in a team environment. You will be organised and have good drafting skills.
This is a unique opportunity that my client has flagged as offering a significant level of exposure to high level legal work.