My Client is a leading FMCG Organisation who have a number of established brand and due to a recent promotion; they are now looking to recruit a Key Account Manager for their team- at this level, this is one of the best opportunities out there- very easy to say but it is the truth ! as you will obtain invaluable exposure and learn from the Senior NAM and the Head of Sales- the Head of Sales is a Diamond of a lady; personable; she has wealth of experience within the FMCG Sector and leads by example.
The Team are also a massive sell. I have been fortunate to place a couple of people in the Business and they are a really good team to work with; down to earth; honest; helpful – and a collaborative approach is paramount to the culture of the Business.. You will gain invaluable exposure to the Business including working with various Stakeholders in the UK ( category ; supply chain) and over time, be responsible for one of the leading Customers. ( initially you will get to work across all 3 key Customers in a specific category ; supporting the Senior National Account Manager in the process but the expectation is that you will grow in to the role and gain more responsibility)
** Please only apply to this position if you have 1- 3 experience either as a National/ Key Account Executive within the domestic Irish FMCG sector- this is a must in terms of requirements **
In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring the communication of all trade activity to the specified customer base, supporting the delivery of company and category objectives. You will deliver operational excellence to ensure that the Group is the Customers preferred supplier.
Key contacts for the role will include National Account Management, Marketing team, Finance team, Field Sales Team and selected External Customers with focus on the buying and demand planning teams
** Attention to detail; being able to handle pressure are important traits and key requirements include strong analytical and forecasting skills . **
* Daily Contact with Accounts Supply Chain Personal
* Review & Processing Customer Orders within agreed delivery lead time
* Order Tracking – Updating All Relevant Files with Order Details
* Calculating Order Value (Send around to Internal Team)
* Highlighting Any potential Issues to NAM’s ref Order (ref Stocks & Shorts)
* Proactively investigate and monitor delivery queries daily (including returns/refusals) Communicate outcomes
* Prepare & Submit Promotional Submission to Account in adherence with submission deadlines (as per deadlines)
* Communicate Volume Forecast changes to Demand Planner (Supply Chain)
* Set up Promotional Pricing and Update All Relevant Accounts Files with confirmation
* Demand Planners (Supply Chain); highlighting the Changes that need to be made in APO
* Management of Promotional Review and Promotional review to be completed and updated on All Relevant files the week of promotion finish
* Maintain annual and monthly calendar for each customer account including forward view
* Monitor promotion forecasts by customer and phasing to ensure in line with plan, and take action to communicate changes where applicable
* Review of All Pricing Claims to understand if Valid/ In Valid and pass over to NAM for Sign Off to ensure timely resolution of pricing Claims
* Manage Daily/ Weekly the Customer Forecast vs. Actual Orders – Highlight any under/ overalls to Demand Planners (Supply Chain) to ensure Stock available to meet the Customer Demands
* Complete effectively all other requests that are deemed necessary and appropriate by the National Account Manager
* Establish and develop relationship with Peers both Internal & External
- 2-3 years FMCG / Retail experience as a Key/ National Account Executive.
- Strong commercial; analytical and interpersonal skills
- Attention to Detail and ability to handle pressure is a must.
- Strong Excel and Word skills is a must.
Should this position be of interest to you, you can contact Denis Mac Sweeney- Associate Director in Amicus on 087 977 2742 or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org. All Applications are treated confidentially.