Our client, a highly regarded video game developer, has an excellent opportunity for a junior controller (1-3 years' experience) to join the organisation as they target a period of growth.
- Build and maintain the necessary financial reporting and models;
- Collaborate on preparing the budgets and forecasting;
- Become superuser in tools used such as PowerBI and Vena;
- Prepare the weekly sales reporting;
- Ensuring correctness of reports via data validation;
- Support in projects for the further roll-out of the company wide datawarehouse.
- Bachelor or Master in Finance or Business Administration;
- You have 0 to 3 years of relevant experience in financial or business controlling;
- Good knowledge of English, spoken and written;
- Good Excel skills: advanced formulas, Powerquery,…
- Knowledge of Power BI (or willing to become an expert in this area);
- Like working in an international and fast-growing environment;
- Remain flexible and adaptable to changing business requirements;
- Detail oriented with strong analytical skills and intellectual curiosity;
- Good communicator
How to Apply
Amicus Search & Recruitment manage a strict data protection policy ensuring your information and all forms of communication are held in strict confidence.
For an initial conversation along with a detailed brief of the above position please contact our Accountancy & Tax Recruitment Director, Ross Wynne (firstname.lastname@example.org) or click apply below.
What we do
Our Accountancy & Finance recruitment division is dedicated to providing a first rate experience to our candidates with a philosophy based on delivery. We aim to provide accurate, up to date market information and guidance in order to help you approach the market to facilitate the best possible outcome. We advise accountants from part-qualified to CFO/Partner across a range of disciplines including practice and industry & commerce.