Amicus has been engaged by one of the leading Retail/ FMCG organisations in the Irish and International marketplace to assist them recruit a Corporate Tax Manager.
By having a positive culture and investing in staff the company has low staff turnover and the role will be based in modern offices near the city centre. The Corporate Tax Manager will support the Tax Director and be the key point of contact for international tax compliance matters. The Tax Manager will also support the Global Tax Team on various international Tax & Advisory projects.
- Management of all Irish corporation tax compliance affairs, including i.e. preparation of annual corporation tax computations and returns, preparation of quarterly tax reporting, preparation of statutory tax disclosures.
- Management of UK tax compliance affairs with the assistance of external advisors.
- Management of European and Asian quarterly tax reporting process, including review of the tax computations prepared by local tax personnel throughout EU and Asia and assisting the Tax Director with the consolidated EU tax provision.
- Management of all Irish Revenue/HMRC corporation tax correspondence.
- Management of Irish and UK transfer pricing compliance documentation process, including liaising with other departments to gather necessary data and review of documentation prepared by external tax advisors.
- Assistance with researching and advising on various Irish corporate tax advisory issues.
- Coordination of European and Asian Country-by-Country Reporting and Canadian Foreign Affiliates Reporting, liaising with local tax personnel in each jurisdiction and supporting the Canadian tax team.
- Supporting group treasury with annual cash repatriation process and other financing related queries.
- Management of European and Asian withholding taxes in conjunction with local tax personnel, by ensuring all appropriate documentation is in place (residency certs/FATCA etc).
- Assisting on various international tax and advisory issues and projects, including entry to new markets, project financing, post-acquisition integration, legal entity reductions etc.
- Keeping up to date with changes in local and international tax legislation
- Building and maintain relationships with internal stakeholders (i.e. Finance, Legal and Operations).
- Professional tax qualification (CTA/CTC)
- Professional accounting qualification an advantage (ACA/ACCA)
- Minimum 3 years PQE – industry experience an advantage
- Working knowledge of international tax matters
- Strong communication skills with an ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- Strong analytical, problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills and ability to successfully prioritize workload
How to Apply
Amicus Search & Recruitment manage a strict data protection policy ensuring your information and all forms of communication are held in strict confidence.
For an initial conversation along with a detailed brief of the above position please contact our Accountancy & Tax Recruitment Director, Ross Wynne firstname.lastname@example.org or click apply below.
What we do
Our Accountancy & Finance recruitment division is dedicated to providing a first rate experience to our candidates with a philosophy based on delivery. We aim to provide accurate, up to date market information and guidance in order to help you approach the market to facilitate the best possible outcome. We advise accountants from part-qualified to CFO/Partner across a range of disciplines including practice and industry & commerce.