Amicus has been engaged by one of the leading Retail/ FMCG organisations in the Irish and International marketplace to assist them recruit an Indirect Tax Manager.
By having a positive culture and investing in staff the company has low staff turnover and the role will be based in modern offices near the city centre. The Indirect Tax Manager will be responsible for all Indirect Tax related compliance obligations, provision of Indirect Tax advice and the continued refinement of Indirect Tax processes and procedures.
- Responsible for timely, accurate and compliant filings of Indirect Taxes
- Manage cross border movements from VAT and Indirect Taxes perspective as applicable
- Review internal key controls related to Indirect Taxes
- In house technical expert on VAT and Excise compliance, ensuring appropriate rates of Tax are applied to all products
- Act as the main point of contact for internal and external stakeholders, such as Finance, Tax Authorities and external auditors.
- Identify, develop and implement process improvements
- Indirect Tax leas in all M&A due diligence activity
- Qualified Tax Professional CTA/CTC and/or Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Minimum of 4-5 years' experience in a professional VAT environment
- Working knowledge of other Irish Tax heads
How to Apply
Amicus Search & Recruitment manage a strict data protection policy ensuring your information and all forms of communication are held in strict confidence.
For an initial conversation along with a detailed brief of the above position please contact our Accountancy & Tax Recruitment Director, Ross Wynne (email@example.com) or click apply below.
What we do
Our Accountancy & Finance recruitment division is dedicated to providing a first rate experience to our candidates with a philosophy based on delivery. We aim to provide accurate, up to date market information and guidance in order to help you approach the market to facilitate the best possible outcome. We advise accountants from part-qualified to CFO/Partner across a range of disciplines including practice and industry & commerce.