Title: VAT Manager / Senior Manager
Sector: Professional Services
Location: Dublin City
Amicus have been engaged by a leading Professional Services firm to assist them identify a tax manager to join their VAT & Indirect Tax division. This represents an excellent opportunity to join a firm where you will get access to a blue chip client base and work with industry leading experts. The firm is committed to developing and nurturing talent within this unit so may suit an individual with a general tax background seeking to specialise and progress their career.
- Responsible for providing indirect tax services to a portfolio of Irish and International clients
- Liaising with clients and advising on all relevant indirect tax issues including interacting with Revenue
- Assist with mentoring of junior team members
- Provide support to Partners on advisory projects
- Work closely with internal technology teams to deliver end-to-end advise to clients around systems and processes for managing indirect tax
- Relevant tax, accounting or legal qualification (AITI | CTC | ACA | ACCA etc)
- Previous exposure to VAT/Indirect Tax desirable
- Highly developed interpersonal skills
- Good commercial acumen
- Prior practice experience desirable but not essential
How to Apply
Amicus Search & Recruitment manage a strict data protection policy ensuring your information and all forms of communication are held in strict confidence.
For an initial conversation along with a detailed brief of the above position please contact our Accountancy & Tax Recruitment Director, Ross Wynne, firstname.lastname@example.org, or click apply below.
What we do
Our Accountancy & Finance recruitment division is dedicated to providing a first rate experience to our candidates with a philosophy based on delivery. We aim to provide accurate, up to date market information and guidance in order to help you approach the market to facilitate the best possible outcome. We advise accountants from part-qualified to CFO/Partner across a range of disciplines including practice and industry & commerce.