Healthcare / Medical Negligence Solicitor
Top Tier Team
Top of Market Basic Remuneration, Bonus, Benefits
Continuous stream of high quality instruction
My client is a top tier practice based centrally seeking a Solicitor who has 2 – 3 years of relevant experience primarily advising on contentious matters ranging from general litigation and ideally with exposure to clinical and medical negligence related claims.
The department is one of the most highly rated and well regarded healthcare teams in the country and offer the successful applicant the opportunity to advise a range of organisation providing healthcare services along with insurers and public bodies. The partner within this group is well liked and an individual I previously introduced to this department has spoken highly of the environment.
This is a significant opportunity to gain further training and professional development surrounded by industry leaders.
- Drafting pleadings and briefs.
- Instructing Counsel and attending on counsel at court hearings and applications.
- Dealing with general correspondence.
- Assisting and advising support staff.
- Liaising with clients on instructions
- You will have up to 2 – 3 years experience within litigation preferably dealing with medical or clinical negligence claims on behalf of either plaintiffs or defendants.
- You will have trained in an established practice with high standards and good training.
- Excellent proficiency in Microsoft suite of software (Word, Outlook, Excel)
- You will be a strong communicator both written and verbally
- Good organisational skills and an ability to keep tight deadlines
How to Apply
Amicus Search & Recruitment manage a strict data protection policy ensuring your information and all forms of communication are held in confidence.
For an initial conversation along with a detailed brief of the above position please contact our Legal Recruitment Director, Robert Connolly on 01 234 3196 or apply directly below.
What we do
We recruit within the Dublin & London market from Equity / Fixed Equity & Salaried Partner level to Newly Qualified solicitors and legal executives for leading Law firms, financial institutions and any other commercial entity that requires an internal legal function.
We provide advice and direction to job seekers and have detailed benchmarks for salary and benefits across the legal industry.