Amicus have been engaged by a leading Irish Multinational in the FMCG sector to assist them recruit a high calibre group accountant. This position represents an ideal opportunity for an audit trained accountant from a Big 4/Top 20 firm to make the first move into industry. Given the nature of the organisation there are numerous avenues for progression.
- Lead on Governance controls and policies across the Group as it grows
- Responsible for co-ordinating and collating Board reports from each trading division for review with the Group FC prior to issuing to the Board
- Be a lead player in the area of grants. Help to identify available grants and co-ordinate the retrieval of the grants across the entire group
- Provide useful insight into weekly & monthly financial reporting so as the Board are informed of variances in financial reporting to budgets and prior year results
- Assisting and leading with internal audit reviews
- Assist shared services and the wider group with systems improvement initiatives so as the group is at the leading edge of modern business technology
- Responsible for collation of information in relation to full year financial forecasting for the group
- Assist with group budgeting process
- Assist with year-end audit and tax work
- Ad hoc projects and systems work
- Qualified Accountant
- FMCG experience preferred
- Big 4/Top 20 audit training highly desirable
- Ability to work on own initiative and in a fast paced environment
- Excellent IT skills required
- Some travel will be required with this role
How to Apply
Amicus Search & Recruitment manage a strict data protection policy ensuring your information and all forms of communication are held in strict confidence.
For an initial conversation along with a detailed brief of the above position please contact our Accountancy & Tax Recruitment Director, Ross Wynne (firstname.lastname@example.org) or click apply below.
What we do
Our Accountancy & Finance recruitment division is dedicated to providing a first rate experience to our candidates with a philosophy based on delivery. We aim to provide accurate, up to date market information and guidance in order to help you approach the market to facilitate the best possible outcome. We advise accountants from part-qualified to CFO/Partner across a range of disciplines including practice and industry & commerce.