Our client, a highly regarded video game developer, has an excellent opportunity for a newly qualified accountant (up to 2 years pqe) to join the organisation as they target a period of growth. This role will ideally suit a candidate from a small to medium sized practice background either looking to make the first move out of practice or somebody who has trained in accountancy with an sme/omb looking to develop their exposure further.
- Responsible for monthly general ledger close activities of the Irish and UK entities within the group;
- Tasks also include processing AP invoices, expense notes, issue invoices, bank and company card reconciliations;
- Preparing VAT returns and any other related VAT compliance tasks;
- Follow up on corporate tax files and possible tax incentives programs;
- Responsible for the financial administration of our merch store: stock follow-up, VAT compliance and related system setup;
- Prepare documents and assist during year-end audit or any other audit activities;
- Support finance projects
- Fully qualified accountant (ACCA, ACA etc)
- You have 3 to 5 years of relevant accounting experience within an international and fast-growing environment;
- Ability to manage multiple deadlines and manage time effectively;
- Remain flexible and adaptable to changing business requirements;
- Advanced and proficient in the use of MS Excel;
- Strong team player;
- Have a working experience with ERP systems;
- Knowledge of IFRS is a plus;
- Energetic and enthusiastic, eager to contribute and learn;
- Good communicator.
How to Apply
Amicus Search & Recruitment manage a strict data protection policy ensuring your information and all forms of communication are held in strict confidence.
For an initial conversation along with a detailed brief of the above position please contact our Accountancy & Tax Recruitment Director, Ross Wynne (email@example.com) or click apply below.
What we do
Our Accountancy & Finance recruitment division is dedicated to providing a first rate experience to our candidates with a philosophy based on delivery. We aim to provide accurate, up to date market information and guidance in order to help you approach the market to facilitate the best possible outcome. We advise accountants from part-qualified to CFO/Partner across a range of disciplines including practice and industry & commerce.