Amicus have been engaged by a leading International Insurance company to assist them recruit a financial reporting accountant. This role would suit an individual with IFRS experience and/or exposure to financial services audit from a big 4.
- Prepare accurate and timely monthly reports as part of the monthly IFRS closing
- Ensure that all reporting is in line with IFRS and comply with Group Accounting policies
- Participate in review meetings on IFRS accounts
- Assist with the preparation of the quarterly reporting pack for review by management
- Responsible for assigned Dublin balance sheet accounts including preparation of monthly reconciliations
- Assist with quarterly and annual regulatory & statutory reporting including quarterly CSO returns and supporting internal and external audits.
- Support/collaborate in various projects such as the implementation of IFRS17
- Actively participate in the Finance team including promoting and driving department initiatives.
- Qualified Accountant
- Month end reporting experience in a similar industry
- Previous experience with SAP accounting an advantage
How to Apply
Amicus Search & Recruitment manage a strict data protection policy ensuring your information and all forms of communication are held in strict confidence.
For an initial conversation along with a detailed brief of the above position please contact our Accountancy & Tax Recruitment Director, Ross Wynne email@example.com or click apply below.
What we do
Our Accountancy & Finance recruitment division is dedicated to providing a first rate experience to our candidates with a philosophy based on delivery. We aim to provide accurate, up to date market information and guidance in order to help you approach the market to facilitate the best possible outcome. We advise accountants from part-qualified to CFO/Partner across a range of disciplines including practice and industry & commerce.