My Client, a household name in the logistics sector is seeking to recruit a Finance Business Partner. The role will provide the successful candidate with excellent experience and exposure across the company. It will be a real opportunity to develop valuable commercial experience in a finance capacity. The role is tailor made for a newly/recently qualified accountant trained in a top 10/ top 20 firm to make the first move out of practice. May also suit a financial accountant looking to progress down a more commercial route.
- Work across Road Freight Product Function to provide key financial guidance on operational activities
- Build key relationships across all stakeholder groups
- Work closely with Freight team and finance to ensure accurate delivery of month end reporting
- Post month end, follow up on any adjustment’s resolutions with operations
- Analyze system dashboards to demonstrate Customer Profitability, File Level Profitability, Shipment Profitability, Consolidation Profitability
- Review Productivity analysis, informing and advising RFR Product Head
- Resource allocation analysis and insights
- Monthly – full Product PL analysis, present to product teams
- Detailed monthly forecasting with products and liaise with Finance team to ensure accurate delivery of Rolling Forecast to Sub Region
- Detailed variance analysis to budget and rolling forecast, providing insights to Product Head and Finance DAC Cluster
- Attend, provide input and challenge weekly product Performance Dialogues (PD’s)
- Detailed Analysis of DITCH Calculation
- Support Product and Operations on RFQ’s, Bid Analysis, Pricing as required
- Maintain a strong customer focus on bridging the gap between Finance and the business.
- Understand the business strategy and provide insight into business performance to stakeholders.
- Act as a key stakeholder in the decision-making process through financial analysis
- Provide Product/Operations expertise in accounting processes (accruals, forecasting, customer profitability, Sales, and GP analytics)
- Ensure operational compliance to all revenue and international trade legislative requirements, and all requirements under Data Protection Legislation.
- Qualified accountant. Part qualified candidates with 2+ years' finance experience will also be considered.
- Good communication skills
- Confident dealing with all levels within the business
- Good problem solving skills
- Knowledge of accounting standards, statutory, regulatory, and legal requirements
- Knowledge of IFRS preferred
How to Apply
Amicus Search & Recruitment manage a strict data protection policy ensuring your information and all forms of communication are held in strict confidence.
For an initial conversation along with a detailed brief of the above position please contact our Accountancy & Tax Recruitment Director, Ross Wynne email@example.com
What we do
Our Accountancy & Finance recruitment division is dedicated to providing a first rate experience to our candidates with a philosophy based on delivery. We aim to provide accurate, up to date market information and guidance in order to help you approach the market to facilitate the best possible outcome. We advise accountants from part-qualified to CFO/Partner across a range of disciplines including practice and industry & commerce.