Amicus have been engaged by a Global Leading FMCG organisation to bring to market an excellent opportunity for a newly/part qualified accountant with good commercial acumen to join the finance team as a Finance Business Partner. For any ambitious accountant this represents a brilliant chance to gain great exposure in a highly successful organisation.
- Business Partnering: Work with respective Sales and Marketing Teams by providing insights and analysis to support the unlocking of real value across the business.
- Promotional ROI & In Depth Planning Analysis: Proactively challenge the Customer team on their future promotional plans providing commercial/financial insights to support the case for change if and when required. Drive a culture where Market share, Turnover and Gross Margin are at the heart of the promotional planning decision making process.
- Promote the Finance Agenda: Represent Finance at key cross functional meetings
- Joint Business Planning (JBP): Partner customer teams in annual JBP negotiations to drive growth strategy. Bring financial lenses to JBPs through developing and performing ROI techniques. Ensure JBP compliance is tracked with appropriate management of trade accruals
- Balance Sheet & Financial Control: Drive Financial control and grip across account teams working closely with UK Ireland Financial Controllers team. Ensure the balance sheet accurately reflects customer liabilities. Work with Supply Chain and Customer Team on trade terms compliance
- Qualified Accountant e.g ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- Previous finance business partnering experience
- Exposure to the FMCG industry ideal but not essentially
- Good commercial acumen
- Good excel skills
How to Apply
Amicus Search & Recruitment manage a strict data protection policy ensuring your information and all forms of communication are held in strict confidence.
For an initial conversation along with a detailed brief of the above position please contact our Accountancy & Tax Recruitment Director, Ross Wynne firstname.lastname@example.org or click apply below.
What we do
Our Accountancy & Finance recruitment division is dedicated to providing a first rate experience to our candidates with a philosophy based on delivery. We aim to provide accurate, up to date market information and guidance in order to help you approach the market to facilitate the best possible outcome. We advise accountants from part-qualified to CFO/Partner across a range of disciplines including practice and industry & commerce.