Amicus have been engaged by a leading International Insurance company to assist them recruit an experienced Finance Business Partner. The primary function of this role is to provide real time support and analysis and to assist in decision making.
- Coordination and management of timely and accurate monthly expense forecasts, with a particular emphasis on expenditure drivers
- Responsible for delivery of local function management and local Group expense reporting
- Act as a main point of contact with expense controlling team
- Ensure expense KPI's are monitored on a monthly basis
- Provide detailed input and backup to support Plan and Forecast administration expenses for inclusion to Board and local management packs
- Act as a Business Partner to key business departments such as Sales, IT & Operations
- Preparation, analysis and delivery of input for financial forecasts and annual plans to Group
- Provide clear and concise results from data analysis to provide key insights on business performance
- Qualified Accountant
- Ideally 3+ years' pqe preferably in a financial planning and controlling role
- Experience in building costing models an advantage
- Knowledge of SAP also advantageous
- Strategic thinker with good commercial acumen
How to Apply
Amicus Search & Recruitment manage a strict data protection policy ensuring your information and all forms of communication are held in strict confidence.
For an initial conversation along with a detailed brief of the above position please contact our Accountancy & Tax Recruitment Director, Ross Wynne firstname.lastname@example.org or click apply below.
What we do
Our Accountancy & Finance recruitment division is dedicated to providing a first rate experience to our candidates with a philosophy based on delivery. We aim to provide accurate, up to date market information and guidance in order to help you approach the market to facilitate the best possible outcome. We advise accountants from part-qualified to CFO/Partner across a range of disciplines including practice and industry & commerce.