Our client is a leading professional services firm offering a full suite of services across tax, audit, advisory and consulting. They are currently experiencing an exciting growth phase within their employment tax and global mobility team. Given the level of growth there is significant opportunity to progress quickly through the ranks. Due to the volume of work the firm is looking for ambitious qualified tax professionals with a background in global mobility and employment taxes from Senior to Director level.
Advising both domestic and international business in relation to a variety of issues, including:
- All aspects of employment taxes e.g tax-free employee incentives, BIK, share-based remuneration plans, termination/redundancy payments, PAYE health checks and Revenue audit support
- All aspects of global mobility e.g. cross-border employment arrangements, individuals travelling for business purposes and “remote worker” situations, ensuring clients remain fully compliant with tax, social security, payroll and other in-country requirements
- Expatriate tax return compliance
- You are AITI / CTA qualified;
- You have a strong academic background;
- You have managerial experience or experience managing projects and deadlines;
- You have experience reviewing personal tax returns for internationally mobile employees and associated applications (e.g. SARP forms, A1 and Certs of Coverage applications, etc.);
- You have worked in a tax team with client facing experience;
- You are organised, a self-starter and an enthusiastic team player;
- You can work efficiently to deadlines and encourage others to do same;
- You are driven, ambitious and passionate about continuous personal and professional development
- You have knowledge of Irish tax law related to employment taxes and global mobility.
How to Apply
Amicus Search & Recruitment manage a strict data protection policy ensuring your information and all forms of communication are held in strict confidence.
For an initial conversation along with a detailed brief of the above position please contact our Accountancy & Tax Recruitment Director, Ross Wynne email@example.com or click apply below.
What we do
Our Accountancy & Finance recruitment division is dedicated to providing a first rate experience to our candidates with a philosophy based on delivery. We aim to provide accurate, up to date market information and guidance in order to help you approach the market to facilitate the best possible outcome. We advise accountants from part-qualified to CFO/Partner across a range of disciplines including practice and industry & commerce.